Straightforward insurance for holiday homes and secondary residences abroad? We can help you.


We insure your holiday home or secondary residence abroad, including household effects, against fire and storm damage, breaking and entry together with water and glass damage – naturally at the new replacement value.

You may be familiar with the problem: Swiss insurers cannot cover any risks abroad. But we can: for holiday homes and secondary residences abroad we have been offering insurance cover for many years for household effects, buildings and civil liability. Extra cover is also possible, e.g. for pools or garden facilities.

We mainly insure properties in Europe. For other countries we will be happy to propose the right solution to you. Please consult us!

We draw up and administer the insurance contract in Switzerland. Billing is effected in the currency chosen by you (USD, GBP, EUR, CHF). If a claim has to be made we are your discussion partner – here in Switzerland. That is good to know: whatever happens we are at your disposal.

If necessary we call upon our big network and contact international claim experts. Even in another country somebody is on hand immediately to discuss and settle a claim with you – fast and without red tape.